The Children’s Partnership monitors major emerging trends that can improve the health of children and open new doors of opportunity for them. On TCP’s social media and on the TCP blog, you can find a sampling of articles that captures the groundbreaking work in the field.
- [Medium] Get Out the Vote for California Children, by TCP President Mayra E. Alvarez
- [East Bay Times] Commentary: What Happens When Your Medi-Cal Luck Runs Out
- [California Healthline] ‘Digital Health’ Not Just For Well-Heeled Fitness Fiends
- [Los Angeles Times] Supreme Court Decision Deals Blow to Health Coverage Efforts in California
- [Digital Communities] San José, Calif.: A Model for Closing the Digital Divide