What We Are Reading: October 2016
The Children’s Partnership monitors major emerging trends that can improve the health of children and open new doors of opportunity for them. On TCP’s social media and on the TCP blog, you can find a sampling of articles that captures the groundbreaking work in the field.
- [Kaiser Health News] Race, Ethnicity Affect Kids’ Access to Mental Health Care, Study Finds
- [California Healthline] California’s Healthy Kids Programs Fade as Undocumented Children Gain Access to Medi-Cal
- [KQED] Helping Foster Kids Succeed, One Laptop at a Time
- [California Healthline] New Funding Seeks to Help Clinics Swamped by Demand for Dental Care
- [FCC News] FCC Connect2Health Take Force Unveils Broadband Health Mapping Tool
- [Fox 59] First School-Based Telehealth Clinic Opens in Indiana