The Children's Partnership Legacy Event
We invite you to join us as we honor 22 years of service by our Founders,
Wendy Lazarus and Laurie Lipper, and celebrate the future work of The Children’s Partnership.
Special Guest Celinda Lake
Remarks by Celinda Lake of Lake Research Partners on the 2016 Election and the Importance of a Children’s Agenda
September 29, 2016 | 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Japanese American National Museum | 100 N Central Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Hors d’oeuvres & drinks will be served.
RSVP Here by September 23rd – Reserve your spot today!
If you are unable to attend, please consider a donation in their honor. (A form will open up in a new window.)
To commemorate this special occasion, we are creating a tribute book and invite you to participate. Whether or not you will join us in person, please send your thoughts and wishes for Wendy and Laurie to email@example.com. (We welcome photos, too!)
Thanks to Our Event Sponsors:
Shari Davis & Michael Dubin
The Legacy Event offers branding and messaging opportunities to honor Wendy Lazarus & Laurie Lipper, celebrate the next generation of our work for children, and reach influential civic leaders in attendance.
Legacy Circle $10,000+
- All of the benefits of President’s, Leadership, and Founders’ circle levels and:
- Sponsor’s name listed as “presented by” at event along with TCP
- Sponsor speaking opportunity at event
President’s Circle $5,000
- All of the benefits of Leadership and Founder’s Circle levels and:
- Designated table at event
- Sponsor name or logo on event invitations and reminders for event
- Sponsor logo on TCP’s website
Leadership Circle $2,500
- All of the benefits of Founder’s Circle level and:
- Sponsor name/logo on event website landing page (includes a hotlink to sponsor’s website)
Founder’s Circle $1000
- All of the benefits of Partner level and:
- Sponsor logo prominently displayed in event signage with all Circle-level sponsors
- Sponsor named in event material
- Sponsor named in social media around event
- Sponsor thanked in TCP’s newsletter
Contact Kristie Allen with any questions. Phone: (310) 260-1220 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.